Monday, March 23

Dust Off Your Fanny Packs!

Ryan has been saving up his flyer miles and we have enough for an overseas trip. We were thinking of going somewhere in Europe. Spain or maybe Germany. But after seeing this video.....maybe we can think outside the box and go somewhere, ummm, off the beaten path. Ryan thinks it could be cheap enough but then travel insurance may be a bit much. I say.....travel insurance is for sissies!

3 comments:

Michelle Coffman said...

Okay, those people are crazy.

AC and I were in Italy and Germany last summer. Fell IN LOVE with Germany, already saving to go back!!!

Susie said...

Um, "It's still a war zone..."

Go to Paris, it was lovely. It's still my mental happy place :)

Anonymous said...

I have two recommendations, take 'em or leave 'em. #1. Italy: specifically, Rome and the Amalfi coast (you can drive between the two). Amalfi was hands down the most beautiful place I've ever seen, Rome the most full of history and awesome culture. Oh, and the food is the best in the world.

#2. Israel. Yes, it's dangerous, but man is it life changing! It brings the Bible to life and you'll never be the same again, especially after you get baptised in the Jordan River and swim in the Dead Sea.