Where did the first part of 2009 go? Seriously, didn't I just celebrate the closing of 2008 and the beginning of 2009 just the other day?! I blame the kids for this warp speed of time, for time has never flown by so fast until I had children. See? It's all their fault.
For example, when I was younger I would anticipate the coming of a holiday or my birthday and it would take for. ev. er. And now, Christmas is here before I can pack away the decorations!
The month of May is always a bit of a wake up call for me. It is a month that changed my life like no other. For eight years ago I was expecting my first child. And we all know that you are never the same after that. So, to commemorate this monumental and momentous occasion, all this month I will be posting about my first child, Mae. I'm going to try to recapture in pictures and stories of how she entered my life and how we prepared along the way.
So stay tuned!
Friday, May 1
The Month of Mae
Posted by
Deanne
at
12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a great idea! I can't wait to hear and see more. You have to post the announcement you sent to us.
Sarah's birthday is in May, too (barely), but she couldn't be happier! Cheers to May -- and Mae!
What a great idea! I can't wait to read about Mae in May!!!
Nice!
Post a Comment