Yesterday was the last day of swim lessons for Caleb and Isabel. For this summer anyway. I like getting them in there and ready for the swimming season right from the start. Anyway, Isabel did great. It was my hope that she would learn how to swim better and get stronger. I'd like her to be completely done with swim aids before the end of summer. And I think she will certainly get there!
Isabel was telling me about the things she learned in swim lessons. She said to me "I learned how to do the back scrub and the tummy scrub". Well, um, ok I guess. As long as she can swim and be safe I suppose that's all that matters. Right?
**update** she is now saying 'back scrope', she is no longer doing any 'scrubbing' in the pool. Just goes to show how quickly she changes!
No comments:
Post a Comment