Thursday, March 17

He Still Loves His Mama

Today is St. Patricks Day.  A day that most people (or kids) wear green so as to avoid getting pinched.  I talked with the kids yesterday about what they would wear today so they'd be prepared (and cut down on any potential morning rush to get out the door and off to school).  Seems that everyone was ready and prepared for, save me.

On the way to school this morning we were talking about what each was wearing to guard against the dreaded pinch.  Me?  I just threw some clothes on in order to get out the door, which meant no green.  No one made a move to attack me, on the contrary, Caleb said "I will guard you".  Awwwe, my sweet boy still loves me!  My plans of finding something green for the day may be scraped just to see my son provide a defensive shield of protection for his mama.

I love that boy.

No comments: