As a birthday gift for one of Mae's friends, I took the girls to get a feather put in their hair. Isabel wanted one as well, so I obliged her. Afterwards, as Mae and her friend were pleased with their new accessory, Isabel was ecstatic! She wouldn't (couldn't!) stop talking about it.
Doesn't my feather look pretty?
Can you see my feather?
How 'bout now?
I love my new feather!
Thank you Mommy for my feather!
I have to be careful with my feather.
That is just a sampling of what she said. A small sample. For she became obsessed and wouldn't stop talking about it. If you want a real idea of what it was like to hear her, this is what it sounded like for the rest of the day
Lalalalala feather! Feather lalalalalalala. Lalala feather feather lalala feather. Feather feather lalala feather! Lala feather lalalala feather lala feather feather lalalala. Lalalalala feather. Feather lalalalalalala. Lalala feather feather lalala feather! Feather feather lalala feather. Lala feather lalalala feather lala feather feather lalalala. Lalalalala feather! Feather lalalalalalala. Lalala feather feather lalala feather. Feather feather lalala feather. Lala feather lalalala feather lala feather feather lalalala!
I love my little girl. Even when she's hyper-obessed with a silly feather. But if I hear that word one more time I may have to be admitted to the loony bin!
Monday, June 6
Stuck A Feather In Her Hair And Called It Macaroni
Posted by
Deanne
at
8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment