Thursday, December 6

Photo Meme

I saw this meme on Amanda's blog and thought I'd give it a whirl! Here's how it works; just type in the answers to the questions on google images. Then paste the first picture that comes up. (ok, so I cheated on that part, but hey....my pics look great!)

1. Age at my next birthday



2. Place I’d like to travel



3. Favorite place



4. Favorite objects



5. Favorite food



6. Favorite color



7. Nickname



8. Place I was born



Consider yourself tagged, if you wanna play, and let me know in the comments so I can see your pics! (by the way....I think I love Googe Images!! That was fun!)

5 comments:

ohAmanda said...

Love it! Jamba juice...yummy!

I am MommaCat said...

I like your pics!! Thanx for a good idea for a post. I didn't know what to write today so I decided to play too...come over and check it out :)

Maria (also Bia) said...

I liked reading your picture tag. I esecially like your favorite place to travel . . . Italy is fantastic!

As for movies, we like Lost, and haven't seen Amazing Grace (although it's one on my "to see" list.

Have a great day. God bless.

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea!! I lived in Fresno for 5 years and my roommate Janet Lerch was from Modesto too. =)

Anonymous said...

I tried it out for a few things of mine..I understand why you didn't take the first pictures!!! Some are quite surprising and unexpected!