This is my newest love, meet Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich!
I can get a whole box of 18 of them for about eight bucks. Not bad. But consider this as well....each sandwich is 97% fat free, 140 calories, and ZERO trans fat! Can't beat that. Besides, they're just so stinkin' good!!!
I'm sure that they can be purchased elsewhere (like Target.....I know this because one night I had a hankerin' and was going to Target anyway, sure enough, they carry them! Thank you Target, I love you!). But why go somewhere other than Costco, if you can help it, when you can get them for cheap?!
So I have one more reason to trek down to my Costco, with a toddler who hates sitting in the cart, and stand in line at the exit for the person to (unnecessarily) recheck my receipt, and wait even longer for them to draw a ridiculous happy face on the back for my kids who can care less. But I digress, they have Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches! So worth it. So worth it.
Wednesday, March 19
Another Reason to Love Costco
Posted by
Deanne
at
8:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I have heard of such yumminess but haven't had the privilege of actually consuming them.
I agree with you...they are so stinkin' good! I buy them at Target...didn't know they are at Costco :) I like the duo pack w/ vanilla and chocolate ice cream...YUMMO!
P.S I hear ya on the stupid receipt thing, but it's funny when I go with Logan it's his favorite part...the smiley face....oh brother!
Yah, the smiley face is my kid's favorite part too! They LOVE the smiley face..... in fact, Ellie always grabs for the receipt the minute we leave the store, and once when it flew away on the way to the car, there were even tears. When we visited Costco last week she was greatly disappointed in the fact that they don't do smiley faces here!
Mmm. These look good. Thanks for telling us about them. I'm adding them to my grocery list! -Julia :-)
Gotta love Costco!!!
The only reason not to love Costco? The line to get your receipt checked with a "flavored" marker that when the kids smell the smiley face, turns the end of their noses purple...pink...blue...green!
So worth it for so many reasons indeed!
Skinny Cow. A staple when my dh was on WW.
Post a Comment