Lost is back! Whoo-hoo!!! I'm excited, can you tell? Not that I have a whole lot to be excited about because it's not like I have most, if any, of my many questions answered. But I'm excited none the less.
After last week's episodes, I went looking for answers, or more like clarification, and came across this video. And I thought I'd share it. Enjoy!
Tuesday, January 27
YouTube Tuesday - Lost
Posted by
Deanne
at
12:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know- I LOVE Lost but.......I was a bit disappointed with the Season Premier.... I'm afraid they're going to go a little too weird for me with the whole time travel thing.... I may be starting to lose interest.... hopefully they can redeem themselves soon.... I like doing this ..... when I type... can you tell? :)
Have you started on 24 yet? Seriously... better... than .... Lost.
I think we watched 6 seasons of 24 in 2 months it was so addictive.
Post a Comment