Tuesday, May 18

Nine

Happy birthday Mae!!!

Wow. Nine years goes by fast. Never thought I'd say that! One day I'm large with child and making my way to the hospital, and the next I'm blowing up birthday balloons for a nine year old.

Another strange thought is that in 365 days, we'll be celebrating the big 1-0. Which also means that this is the last year of being a single digit. But I'll hold onto nine as long as I can, for it will slip through my fingers just as quickly as the past eight years have.

4 comments:

Danana Banana said...

She looks so grown up!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Mae! Wow how much she's changed.

Joanne said...

Happy Birthday, Mae, from great aunt Joanne. She is growing into a beautiful young lady.

I am MommaCat said...

Happy birthday to Mae!
Yes, the years have gone by so fast...I remember when you told me you were pregnant with her :) My boy with be 1-0 this October....Yikes!
P.S What a great picture...so cute!