Tomorrow puts me fully into a new stage of life - being a mom of school-age kids. For tomorrow is Isabel's last day of preschool. The last day, as in no more, that's it!, done, finito!, and the one that sticks in my mind, forever.
No more will I have a toddler in my home. No more taking a small child to the fun-filled hours of preschool. As of tomorrow at 3:30 pacific time, my last child will be moving on to greater things. Elementary school.
I'm not ready and I'm steeling myself for what is surely to overtake me as I take Isabel into her last day of preschool. Tears. As my baby moves from one stage of life to another. And takes me with her.
3 comments:
Oh, oh, my little Izzy!! How I loved it when she used to let me call her that! She's all 'growed' up!! I'm going to miss you guys!!!
stop!!! you're gonna make me cry!
*we'll miss you too!!!
You can always postpone the inevitable by doing school at home! :)
Congrats to Isabel on her big accomplishment!
Post a Comment