Monday, September 13

One More Reason To Love Target

Today I am thankful for Target's plastic bags. I have quite a lot of them and I use them for many things. They make for great bathroom trash can liners. Also, the bags are good for when I clean out the kitty litter.


But today I am thankful for Target's bags because they don't have holes at the bottom, like most grocery store bags. I am thankful for the hole-less plastic bag today because Isabel got sick and I needed something that wouldn't leak as I cleaned up the mess in the garage.

Yep. Target's plastic bags rock!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love Target bags, too! I need to shop there more often since I don't have any of their bags at the moment. :)

Anonymous said...

Poor Isabel :(

Hope she is better.

Mom

Susie said...

Did you ever notice some of the Target bags have ten reusable ideas on how to use them agaiN? I think I blogged about it once years ago. I'm right there with you, but unfortunately (or fortunately) not for that same use.