Friday, October 22

I Wish They Came In My Size (and fit!)

Earlier this week I posted about Caleb and his aversion to wearing pants.  Just about everyday since telling him that he's to wear pants this week, he's asked me, at some point, if he could either wear shorts or at least change into them (after school).  The answer has been the same, every time.  And frankly, I'm tired of him asking.  But that all changed yesterday.

Seeing Caleb's need for more pants (he only had, like, 3 or four pair, and compared to his copious amount of shorts, that number seemed too small), we took a trip to the store to get more.  I wasn't quite looking forward to the journey since I knew he wouldn't either, and so I braced myself against whines and complaints about said shopping trip.  However, true to kid-style, he threw me for a loop when he didn't have a bad attitude.  Instead he quickly asked, in excitement, if he could have skinny jeans.  After my initial shock, I told him yes, and we set out to find some.  Old Navy, my dear store-friend, has skinny jeans, so that's where we went.  And we walked out with one pair of skinny jeans and another pair of super-skinny jeans.

If I had known that was all it would take, I would have bought some sooner!  They are now my only hope of surviving this winter with minimal complaints about his wardrobe.  Caleb may just survive this cold season after all!

1 comment:

Sunshine SAHM said...

Awesome! Nothing like kids to keep you in the fashion loop. :)