Monday, November 15

Burden Lifted

I completed a big project today and I feel elated!  A couple months ago we bought a Groupon for two photobooks for ten dollars each from Shutterfly.  I had over two months to upload photos and think about and put together layouts.  But why rush?  I had time.  Which is why I wait until there is, like, two weeks before the cutoff.  Actually, there is very good reason as to why.....

Can you say pro.  cras.  ti.  na.  tor.  ???

Yeah.  That's me.  I must work better under pressure.  Or, I must really really really like stress.  Because I do this to myself all the time.  For all kinds of reasons and occasions.

So, anyway, I just finished putting together the two photobooks.  Whew!  What a load off my mind!  But really, it's not that bad.  The cut off isn't until the 22nd.  So you see, I had time to spare.  Which makes me think that maybe I set a precedent for myself.  I got something done early!  Watch out America, Christmas shopping will be done ahead of schedule this year - by the 23rd, and not a day later.  Ah yeah!

No comments: