Saturday, November 20

Goldilocks Looks For Red Flats

I've been a hunt for the perfect pair of red ballet shoes.  They can't be just any 'ol pair of red ballet shoes either.  I'm just picky that way I guess.  It all started when a friend showed me these




And that was when the bar was set.  The only problem is that pesky little thing called 'the price tag'.  These little beauties are normally about a hundred bucks.  Which is too much, in my opinion (or is it only because I don't have a hundred dollars to spend on shoes?  Doesn't matter, I'm not buying them. *sigh*)

Then today, I found a pair that might make me mostly forget about the above-mentioned/pictured-shoes.  Some very lovely red ballet flats with a few ruffles.  They kind of look like these


Only, the ones I found were a tad different, they have an extra ruffle.  On me they look like this


As awesome as they are, I didn't buy them.  Not yet anyway.  Normally I wear a size 7, but the 7's felt just a wee big.  And the 6 1/2's felt a teensy bit tight.  So I have a delima - do I buy the 7's and deal with the extra wiggle room?  Or do I get the 6 1/2's and hope they stretch just a bit?

*sigh*  

I just don't know.  Priced at thirty bucks, they're totally right!  But I'm just not sure.  Maybe if they are still there tomorrow, then I'll buy them.  Or....if they aren't there, then I'll know they were the ones!  Isn't that how it is, the one thing you're looking for is always gone?  Especially when it comes to shoe size.

To Be Continued.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think they are very cute but I can't believe that my daughter would buy anything that had a ruffle or a bow!

Mom