Wednesday, December 15

Brought To You By The Letter F

Isabel is learning to read and part of that process is recognizing letters.  The other day she and I were playing a game while we drove around town running errands.  A letter would be chosen, then we'd each say a word that began with that letter.  It was an impromptu game that I thought worked out rather well for my homeschooled kindergartener.  Although, it didn't take too long for me to see that we still have some work to do!

Isabel - Let's do letter F!

Me - Alright.

Isabel - Fan!

Me - Finger.

Isabel - Fumb!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sunshine SAHM said...

THAT is funny!

Grace already knows her letters (I know, wow) but I'm (irrationally)terrified of moving on to actually trying to teach her to read! Pass on any mommy tips that you learn along the way. :)

P.S. If you're not already playing the letters games at Starfall.com, check them out.