Losing my baby
It's true, I'm losing my last baby! Isabel is walking, and as it is exciting to see her take steps it is also sad at the same time. Just a couple weeks ago she was only standing on her own and doing a cute little booty-in-the-air crawl and now she's walking! She is just another couple weeks away from running! Yikes! This is my last baby and she's walking, this is another step toward toddlerhood and one step farther away from the sweet little baby I had just a few short months ago. Why did I encourage her to walk? Why didn't I push her down when she started to stand and move around the coffee table? Why is it that at every stage I think "this is the best, I wish she would stay right here forever", but then I cringe at the thought of her changing? sigh I suppose I just need to resign myself to the fact that she is my last baby and just cherish and store up these things in my heart to ponder when I am older.....but first I'm going to sulk and have a pity party, then I'll smile and laugh at the cute little unsteady steps she is taking. Ah, my last baby.
Tuesday, September 19
Posted by
Deanne
at
8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment