Whoops, forgive my tardiness! I usually write my reviews and post them at the first of the month, but I forgot. Let me do that now.
Here is what we watched last month:
1. Lost (season 1) - We had started watching this back in October and were able to finish it. Of course, I've seen it already but Ryan has not. I can't tell you how much I enjoy watching it a second time. It's fun to watch it with someone who is is new to it and doesn't know what is going on! I love it when Ryan says "What?! What was that?" or "What is he DOING?!" hee hee Well, I know, but I'm not gonna tell! nee-ner nee-ner nee-ner!
2. Lost (season 2, well part of it) - Again, we only got about half way through. It's good man and I can't wait for Ryan to see how this season ends! Can't wait!
3. Amazing Grace - This was a recounting of the life of William Wilberforce during his time in Parliment and his actions that resulted in the end of the slave trade in England. I enjoyed it very much and thought it was well done. I like watching these kinds of movies, the kind that recount factual events. I highly recommend this one!
4. Spiderman 3 - Well, can't get much different from Amazing Grace now can we? What can I say about Spidey other than he was a big blockbuster film, was the third in the series, and I needed closure. The movie was fine. It was dark, as I had heard, but not bad. It still feels open ended, leaving room for yet another sequel. Phooey!
My favorite, by far, was Amazing Grace (not that didn't enjoy Lost, I did, but hey I can only have one favorite!). I would like to see more films like this. Anyone have any suggestions?
Friday, December 7
November Movie Review
Posted by
Deanne
at
10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So, what IS it about the Spiderman movies that makes us women love watching them too?? That is so NOT my genre of movie but I love them and ache for the day when they come out again. I too thought it was very open ended. I was thinking, now what else could they do? And then the ending came! GRRRR! And guess what? I checked online and 4 is in production! I am Not a huge T.M. fan, as far as thinking he is "hot" or whatever so I still don't know why I love the movies so much.
I need to see AG. And oh! LOST. It's coming SOOOON. I hope I can make it!
I should rewatch the Lost series. It seems like it has been for-ev-er since it was on. I need my Matthew Fox fix. Okay, I admit, I need a Sawyer fix too. ;)
I've wanted to see both Amazing Grace and Spiderman, but haven't yet. I feel the same about Spiderman. I almost feel like I should see it since I've seen the other 2. Amazing Grace looks good, we'll have to give it a try.
I love your movie reviews!
Post a Comment