Monday, January 28

Bloggy Giveaway Carnival!!!

Photobucket

Here it is, yet another fun and exciting bloggy giveaway!! I enjoyed participating in the giveaway carnival this past fall, and I look forward to visiting new blogs this time too (and maybe this time I'll actually win something?!).

Here's what I got goin' on......I am offering five of these handmade cards (yes, made by moi!):


Of the cards I have made, this is my current favorite and I want to share it with you! All you gotta do is leave a pretty little comment!

This giveaway is open to anyone and no blog is necessary, but I will need a way to contact the winner or I'll have to choose another winner. So leave me that pretty little comment and a way to contact you if you win! I will draw a completely random winner on Saturday morning and post the winner that morning.

Have fun, and if you're interested in joining the giveaway madness, click here! Enjoy!

134 comments:

Kim said...

Great giveaway - but....the link on the main site is to your Dec 4th post - you may want to change that :D

ali said...

that's great. thanks

sassy2 said...

Beautiful craftsmanship, wish I was that talented!!

Anonymous said...

Simply GORGEOUS!!! PLease enter moi!!!

Katz said...

I love it! I wish I were that talented. Count me in!

Momala said...

Cute card! I love it!

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

Please enter me...thanks!

Ivymamma said...

What a cute card! I miss having "crafty" time...some day!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Cards are always fun!

Anonymous said...

So talented! Very cute cards! Please sign me up!

Monkey Giggles said...

Thank you for entering my giveaway. I hope to throw a stone at ya--wink*.

Come back and visit me again

Smiles
Hope

Dorian said...

I love them. They are beautiful!!!

InnaC said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I love handmade cards...This one is beautiful! You have such a talent! Thanks for the chance to win some of my own!
sblilly14(@)yahoo(.)com

Anonymous said...

great design!!

dawn224 said...

I’d love a chance to win! Thanks! Dawn :)

(contact info - dawn at kaiseralex.com)

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Please enter me...Mary

Andrea said...

great little taste of your obvious talent.

i love cards! sign me up!!

Becca said...

So cute!!!

United Studies said...

You are very talented, and I love handmade cards! Thanks!

The Chatty Housewife said...

Very pretty!

nw_wife(at)hotmail(dot)com

Stacey said...

cute, cute!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

How pretty! Please enter me in your giveaway!
~Elaine~

abby - the geek girl said...

I would love a chance to win!! :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable handmade cards! Love them!

Natalie said...

Darling cards!!

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Amanda Jayne said...

Those are so cute! Please enter me!

Erin said...

Super cute! Thanks!!

Jeni said...

What happy little cards! Thanks!

Someone Being Me said...

That card is so sweet. Please sign me up.

peg42 said...

Thanks for the great giveaway. These cards are so beautiful. Please enter me and thanks again.

Unknown said...

count me in please!!!
crazyaboutgus (at) gmail (dot) com

Britni said...

That's beautiful. Pick me!

Carrie said...

Beautiful!!! I've tried making cards and it's not easy! Great work!

Anonymous said...

great cards!please enter me! ahdrad2932@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Nice. Please enter me! Thanks so much.

actsmAThotmail.com

Shannon said...

How pretty!

Jenny said...

These are so adorable! I am always sending little notes out in the mail!

MamaHen said...

Please pick me!
Wendy Clark
clarksrfun@gmail.com

Bonnie in FL said...

wow I can't even imagine all the work these took count me in

Jennifer P. said...

Homemade stuff is the best! I'll throw my name into the mix!

Alisha said...

I love handmade cards!

Qtpies7 said...

I love them! I make my own cards too, but I am just starting, so I won't be giving mine out, lol.

Bree said...

Ohhh- please enter me! Thanks!

Re said...

i love the 'flower of christ' in your 'about me' .. :)

Great contest! I want to win!!

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

Please enter me in your drawing
Jen

whitty4jen@yahoo.com

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Hope I win

JaniceJ said...

They are so lovely, thank you for the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely card! monk5@charter.net

Sandy said...

You are so talented.

Karen said...

Deanne, your cards are awesome! You should sell them. Or do you?

ahiltz said...

I would love to own some of your handmade cards! I like what I see! :-) Thanks so much for doing this!

ahiltzy@yahoo.com

Ames said...

How cute!!!! Thanks :)

Ashley said...

Those are cute! Count me in

Rachie S. said...

Pretty cards!
Thanks for this great giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Whitney said...

Cute card!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Molly said...

I just love homemade cards. I don't have the talent to make them myself. Thank you for sharing your talent.
ML

Katie B said...

Such exquisite cards! I'd love to win these.

Anonymous said...

I think you are one creative card artist!

Anonymous said...

Please enter me. ernestsgirl82@yahoo.com

Erin said...

Handmade cards are the best! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

That is a cute card, I can see why you like it! Please count me in.
author_erin(at)lycos(dot)com

The Modest Momma said...

I love handmade cards! Count me in please!

Mrs. Sara said...

So cute! Please sign me up!

nicole said...

Very cute cards.

you da mom! said...

i love handmade cards. and yours are very cute. thanks for entering me!

Lucy said...

I love homemade cards. Thanks.

lucycontest at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

nice cards

Char said...

I love sending cards to people. Please enter me, thanks!

Lisa Kay said...

I love to make cards - thanks for hosting!

Lisa Kay

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I love it! -Erica (e_foxhall@yahoo.com)

Jennwith4 said...

Those are cute! THanks

Angela said...

Very nice, thanks.

Corina said...

They're so pretty, oh so pretty, They're so pretty and witty and briiiight. :)

Liz said...

What a great giveaway! Please count me in! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love handmade cards!! So pretty!

laura_licious101(at)hotmail(dot)com

Angela said...

very pretty cards!! please enter me!!

Angela S said...

I love it, it is darling. Thank you for offering!

Ginny said...

Love handmade cards

Anonymous said...

count me in! gordonel@onid.orst.edu

Andrea said...

Sounds great! Please count me in!! Thanks. :)

Marly said...

Sign me up, please!

emerzim said...

Fabulous! Please randomly pick me!

Jenna Z said...

Oh, add my name to the pot!

MamaGames - Alexa C. said...

Sweet card! Thanks for the contest.

Katie said...

How cute. Please enter me . katie_mmartin [at] yahoo (dot) com

Rebecca said...

I love handmade cards!

Momof4 said...

Handmade notecards are the best. Your sample one is lovely. Thanks for the chance to win a handmade creation. :-)

Lisa said...

I'm in, very cute!!

Sarah said...

very talented!

noreen said...

wonderful

T'aowyn said...

Love the card, too cute.

taowyn (at) gmail (dot) com

Joanna said...

Enter me in your giveaway, please. Thank you!

Hélène said...

Please enter me.

Chastity said...

Excellent! Very cute!!


chas779@gmail.com

Sheila said...

Count me in! Thanks!

Karen said...

This is so nice! Thank You!

kpuleski at gmail dot com

Shana said...

Thanks for this great giveaway and be sure to check out my giveaway on my blog!

e-mail ...
sis0321[at]hotmail[dot]
blog ... http://my3wisemans.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The cards are beautiful...I'd love to win.

Meredith A. said...

Beautiful cards! Thank you for the chance to win!

Granola said...

Very Sweet! Thank you.

ellen z. said...

Ooh, those are pretty cards. I'm definitely interested.

THanks!
Ellen
nerdponyatgmaildotcom

selah said...

Very nice - please enter me!

Jenn said...

I love handmade cards and that one is very pretty. Please enter me.

Jon and Sarah said...

You are so creative!

Melissa said...

Count me in! :)

Lisa Garner said...

Beautiful card! I would love to send these to my friends and family! Thanks for the great giveaway!

Fiddle D. Dee said...

The card is soo cute! Please enter me!

JewelsHud said...

I love sending cards to friends - these are really cute! Thanks for the giveaway!

julieahudson[at]hotmail[.]com

Romie said...

Please count me in!

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

They are so pretty!

Kathie said...

count me in please

Anonymous said...

You are very talented & your cards are very pretty. Thank you for this amazing giveaway and please enter me!

Anonymous said...

You are very talented & your cards are very pretty. Thank you for this amazing giveaway and please enter me!

Anonymous said...

Pretty cards. :)

Thanks for the chance to win! :)

adashofsassitude(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I'd love to win!

Anonymous said...

those are pretty cards... and ya gotta love red ribbon

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Thank-YOU for being so generous! Please include me!

KJ
California

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards...Thanks

stbaisch AT yahoo.com

Anne said...

Beautiful cards!!

Tabitha said...

Cute! I love polkadots! Thank you:)

Richelle said...

Count me in please!

megret7 said...

These look so cute! ( meg.wilson@gmail.com )

Stephanie said...

I think they look really cute.

Unknown said...

They're beautiful
Please enter me in your contest

Angela said...

Soooo pretty! Id love to have them!

paryjeja said...

very nice cards

Virginia said...

how lovely!

Belinda said...

Very cute.

jennifer57 said...

would love to win... thanks :)

souldolphindream said...

The cards are so cute. I would love to win this

souldolphindream@aol.com

thanks so much