Friday, January 18

TTLIF - (Thank the Lord It's Friday!)

Wow, is it the end of the week already??? I was looking at my previous post and it seemed like more than just 4 days have past. Really? Is it truly Friday already?

This should say something of the week I've had. Although, considering the circumstances, it has not been that bad - it's just been a full week, or 4 days as of yet. Ryan has been gone. Need I say more? I have another day or so until his return, and I can not wait.

The kids have been pretty good (and so have I, I must say). Thanks be to the grace of God (and many prayers) that I am not a frazzled, tired, insane mama- yet! I do have another day until this ride comes to a full and complete stop so I shouldn't take my seat belt off at this point. Who knows, there could be another free fall or hidden loop!

Whoa, look at the time! I gotta wrap this post up so I can be fresh for the too-early morning bus stop. All I gotta say is that these times make me grateful for two things. 1) the Lord is so good in his provision of grace and safety during these times. 2) I love my husband!

That's all I have to say 'bout that. Ni-night.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad that things have been going well while Ryan has been gone. I would have a hard time having my hubby gone! Yay, it is almost over! :) Hope today goes well!

Ivymamma said...

It is a challenge when they're gone. I'm glad your "ride" hasn't been bad and is coming to an end. Now go to bed!!!

wendy said...

Good Job!! This has been a fast week for me, too.

Silly but true - absence makes the heart grow fonder!