Wednesday, February 27

Movie Selection and Other News

Thank you to all who gave suggestions for kid movies! I ended up getting James & The Giant Peach and Meet The Robinsons. I had wanted to get Spirit, as suggested by Carrie, but the video store was out of it. So I just perused the isles until I found my selections. Later, I had the kids tell me which video they wanted. Turns out half of them wanted 'James' and the other half wanted 'Robinsons'! Of course they would not agree. What else could I do but hide them behind my back and have them choose a hand. 'James' was the winner. Despite the fact that Caleb was crushed and went into a crying spell, my friend and I were able to sit in another room and make some cards as the kids were engrossed in the movie. Overall, it was a great evening of surviving without husbands!

In other news.....well, there really isn't any 'other news'. There just isn't much to report over here. The most exciting thing happened on Monday and that was only that I moved mountains. Mountains of laundry and dishes. Monday was a very productive day.

Yesterday was filled with my morning bible study and a trip to the park with a new(ish) friend for lunch. Isabel does not play too well with others. She likes to take other kids sand toys and not give them back. In fact she carried the shovels, rakes, and truck with her most of the time and cried and screamed when I had to take them from her to give them to the mother they belonged to. Must work on sharing.



So see? Not much going on. Oh, but I did get a little sun while at the park yesterday!

3 comments:

Karen said...

We LOVE Meet the Robinsons. Great movie. Get that next time.

Mary said...

Oh, I love that you moved "Mountains!" I'm doing that today (mountains laundry that is - how does it pile up so fast?)

Yeah for getting some sun at the park!

Ivymamma said...

I have a almost three year old that needs to work on sharing too. Pretty bad when the preschool teacher says, "Could you work on sharing with him?"