Last week, while at Costco, I picked up a box of Honey Nut Cheerios. Now it had been quite a while since I had bought that kind of cereal. Why, I couldn't remember. It didn't take long for it to all come rushing back to me....
1. I don't like to eat Honey Nut Cheerios. I've reached my intake limit. For life. Seriously, I could live out the rest of my life never again partaking another bowl of the stuff. I'm done I tell ya. Done!
2. The cheerios get all over the floor and they either stick to my feet or get crunched when stepped on.
3. Because they are on the floor, ants like to make trails all over the house in efforts to take them back to their home. I'm not fond of finding little snaking black lines of ants anywhere, let alone in my house.Costco will you please give us some more options in the cereal department? I would like a little more variety. Thank you!
Thursday, May 15
Oh Yeah, That's Why!
Posted by
Deanne
at
4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Uugh.....ants!
I generally don't buy our cereal at Costco. They don't carry the ones we really like. Once in a while I'll pick up a box of Newman's blueberry cereal. Sorry about the ants. At least they're not fire ants.
Post a Comment