Monday, July 14

Duh! -or- Not Very Smart -or- Whoops, I Did It Again

Genius and brilliant are not words that accurately describe me.

Not today.

Maybe when this sunburn fades and peels away.

Maybe then. But not today.

The kids and I took my parents to the beach this afternoon. You'd think that after my last beach outing (or the day after that) that I'd have learned to apply a little sunscreen knowing that even though I already have a nice tan that it isn't enough to protect myself from the sun. You'd think. But if you're me, well, some things take a little bit longer to sink in.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Ugh. San Clemente's probably not looking so good to you now. Let me know a time if you're still up for it, and I'm in. Hopefully you've got lots of aloe on hand.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.