I have a new little addiction.
It's called Tetris.
I discovered it while on Facebook.
Then I found this video on YouTube, and it seemed like such a perfect video to share with you all today. I can't help but let out a giggle or three when I hear the beat box (sort of) song that goes with it! If your a Tetris player too then you'll know what I mean!
Tuesday, October 7
YouTube Tuesday - Human Tetris
Posted by
Deanne
at
12:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hillarious!! i must also admit a tetis addiction. but instead of facebook, i use my 1990-something gameboy. it has a black & white screen and of course plays the famous song!
I admit that I was addicted to tetris at one time. My FAther in law gave us one of those hand held games and I finally had to ask my husband to get rid of it for me.
Now I need to go watch your video....
That was too funny and oh so creative. Love the "music". :)
That's one of the coolest videos ever.
EVER!
Guess I am too old..... I don't get Tetris
Mom
Post a Comment