Saturday, September 19

Blogoversary? What? I Don't Have Time For This!!!

It's true! Today is my 3 year Blogoversary and I don't have the time to do anything about it! We had our home inspection yesterday and it went great. As the inspector guy went around the house poking around and doing what home inspector guys do, we sat inside with our realtor and signed a bunch-o-papers. The kids, you ask, where were they during this time??? Well, they spent their time running around getting super dirty on the 1/2 acre lot the house sits on. Yeah, I foresee lots of bath-takin'-kids in our future at this house. Anyway, after the inspection and whatnot, we got some good news from our realtor. We're going to close on the house early!!!! "Early", as in almost two weeks early. How's that for adding some more crazy to this move??!! I gotta step it up on purging and packing!


This is why I don't have time to do anything fun and exciting to celebrate my blogoversary. I'm sure you understand.

No comments: