Saturday I started packing and did a total of six boxes. Not much, I understand that, but it did clear out our bookcase and maybe a quarter of the hall closet. I stacked the boxes by our front door where there is a nice place to do some stackin'.
Last night I did more of the hall closet, some of our walk-in closet, some pictures, two hope chests, and some bathroom stuff. I think that brought the total of boxes up to 17. I added them to the stack by the front door.
I had a grand thought. I was toying with the idea of taking pictures that showed the progression of my packing and stacking. But seriously I don't have the time. If I did take pictures then I'm wasting my time when I could have/should have packed another box or three.....'cause we're moving in three weeks!!!! *insert crazed scream here*
Yeah, as I said, I don't have the time. Sorry.
4 comments:
Happy packing!!!
How exciting! Your house is beautiful. :)
Wow! How exciting! Your new house is adorable! Good luck with all the boxes...
Gitter done, girl!!
Post a Comment