I have a son. He's seven. And is now breaking in cast number two. This makes me wonder how many he'll have in his lifetime.
It happened Saturday night, at church. Caleb says he was running and twisted his ankle. He got a good-sized goose egg of swelling on the injured ankle and had to hobble around a lot. I figured it was just a sprain and put ice on it, but I had no plans (or desire) to take him to the doctor. Ryan insisted I take him in anyway. He said that a break could still be there even if it appears to get better. So, being the ever-dutiful wife, I took Caleb to the doctor yesterday. Sure enough, there is a teensy little break. And that calls for a cast for about 3 weeks.
The moral of this story?
*don't run in church
and.....
*listen to your husband (even when you don't want to)
Tuesday, May 11
This Time He Choose Camo
Posted by
Deanne
at
8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bummer he broke his leg a little! :) Awesome cast though! My middle son would love something like that if he HAD to have a cast. My daughter had fractured her foot, just a tiny bit, a few years ago. She just had to wear a boot, it was removable. Anyway, hope he feels better soon! :)
He's seriously so cute, D.
And Lucy came home and retold the conversation Caleb and his doctor had. It was hilarious.
Post a Comment