Friday, December 22

All Done!!!

Well, I did it! Somehow I managed to get everything done without becoming stressed-out-mama! How did I do that? I finished evrything on my to-do list plus a few extras. I think I am in shock. This has never happened before. I finished loading up the truck and set up the dvd player and it was EXACTLY 12:00 when it was all done. See? Isn't that amamzing???

I think a part of how it all came together today was because Ryan was able to take Mae to work with him. I packed her little back pack with a coloring book, paper and her box of pencils/markers/crayons. She was all set and so excited to go with Daddy this morning. I was only dreading a phone call from Ryan saying that Mae was too bored and too interuptive and to come pick her up. The call never came...whoo-hoo!!

So, my kids and I have had our lunch and here I am sitting at the computer updating my blog as I wait for Ryan to get himself home so we can split! Ahhh, what a great feeling to be all ready to go and not be stressed. It truly is a wonderful thing!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: