Monday, December 18

Busy Week

I have a lot to do before we leave super early on Saturday. Thankfully I have completed my Chirstmas shopping! (yeah me!) Mae and I went out last Saturday and had a Mommy date. We had lunch together and then went shopping. It was nice to be able to spend some alone time with Mae. She needed it, and so did I! Anyway, now that the shopping is done I still have lots to accomplish this week. This is what I have to do:

  • make gift tags
  • make 6 Christmas cards (for Ryan's gifts to co-workers)
  • wrap presents
  • grocery shopping
  • make 2 dozen snickerdoodles
  • make this apple pie for Christmas (hope it turns out, and travels well!)
  • go to the zoo on Wednesday
  • do laundry
  • pack
Now that I've written everything down it doesn't seem to be as much as I thought, but you know how things go......it takes longer than you expect. Plus, I have to do these things with all three kids at home. Both Mae and Caleb are off for Christmas break so if I choose to go to the store during the day then not only do I fight crowds but also herd my kids. I think I will go to the store at night when Ryan is home, that way I will only have to take one kid with me. Brillant, yes?

So, it may not be a long list but it will take me all week to get it all done. Naptime is a beautiful thing, and something I will be taking full advantage of this week (as always!).

1 comment:

I am MommaCat said...

That's great that u got to have some "girl" time with Mae! Good luck with your list this week and have a safe travel :)

P.S Can I have some snickerdoodles..hehehe