Earlier this week I listed ten things on Ebay and my auctions closed today. Out of the ten listings I sold 5. And the total amount I received was $6.77. I was thinking/hoping I'd make at least about $25 on one of the listings, but that one ended at $1.55. Ouch! I am so bummed.
The good thing is that I have cleared out of some baby clothes and that should mean that I have one less box of storage in the garage. I think I will go through the stuff leftover and weed out some things and then relist. Then I will tackle another box of baby clothes. Anyone interested in some boy clothes??? (sizes 24 months and up) Oh! I have two great snow suit type outfits!! Anyone want to buy them??? (they are in great shape, one has never been worn...6-9 months!!) Baby girl clothes will be starting at 3-6 months.
Ok, enough of my marketing to my blogger friends. *sigh* I'm still bummed. My attempt to make money has a purpose. I am planning to visit some friends in Michigan over the Memorial Day weekend and I need to raise some extra moolah so I can purchase my tickets soon! I have some work to do if my auctions continue to go as they have.
Well, gotta get busy! Wish me good fortune in the realm of Ebay!
Saturday, January 20
Ouch!
Posted by
Deanne
at
1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm totally impressed by your ebay skills. Sorry you didn't make more cash for your trip, but it sounds totally fun! If I needed a snow suit for John I would buy yours.
Not an e-bayer myself. I'm the store it in a box in the basement intending to sell it at the garage sale we never end up having then say to heck with it and donate it to the thrift store type. ~lol~
Good luck!
I'm defintely in snowsuit land (8 inches last night), and Donovan just happens to be in 6-9 months. I'll pay top dollar if you promise to stop through Omaha on your way to Michigan. ;)
Really, though, I don't NEED anything in his current size, but far be it from me to pass up a deal (see my post on clearance sales).
Post a Comment