Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to my favoritest mommy in the whole wide world, I love you!
Happy Birthday to you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to my favoritest mommy in the whole wide world, I love you!
Happy Birthday to you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yep! Today is my mother's birthday. So, in honor of her this day I'd like to do a little list of why she is the bestest in the whole wide world and why I love her so.
My mother:
- calls me every week and has done so since I got married and moved away. It is the highlight of my week!
- tells me I am her 'sunshine'. *big grin*
- always listens
- never asks too many questions or questions that cross the line into being nosy.
- prays for me and my family and tells us so
- makes me laugh
- encourages me in my own motherhood (although I think she set the bar pretty high!) *big grin*
- has always found creative ways to fix things (she is my inspiration)
- let's me call her with my silly cooking questions
- loves to read and many times has passed along a great author or book. I love that we read the same books, it's so much fun!
- believes in the best in me even when I don't
- gives good, wise, sound and Godly advice
- is someone I want to be like when I grow up!

10 comments:
Hey, that's not very nice! I was the favorite child anyway....right mom??!
Sure, you were the favorite. Consider the options.
*Ducks and runs again.*
Sheesh, someone left my ornery dial at full blast!
Chris, you are a bad bad lady! I may have to ban your comments from my blog if you don't shape up!
Happy birthday to your mom. She sounds like a great lady!!
Sorry! I had a bit of orneriness that just had to get out, and I just happened to be at your blog when the uncontrolable urge to be a brat came flying out of nowhere!
*Little D sends a big grin and tucks his chin like a little flirt.*
Does that make up for it??
maybe....I'll have to think about it.
*shakes head, rolls eyes with a little smile and walks away*
Happy Birthday Mrs. R! I remember you being a very kind, sweet lady when we lived by you. It sounds like you are a wonderful mother! You look great by the way!
Both Steven and Deanne have been a blessing in our lives. Both have brought us much joy. I have been thinking about all the nice things you wrote about me on Sunday and they have just made my week extra special. I just want to say thank you, to all of you who made comments. I feel like I am the one who has been blessed. The Lord gave us only two children but He chose them well. Our family has grown and with each addition my hear overflows with gratefulness.
Post a Comment