Whoa boy am I gonna be in pain in the morning! Ryan and I played racket ball last night then did a little weight lifting. We did another round this morning too. This is where the pain comes in. We have not played racket ball since before Mae was born and neither of us are terribly active. I am already feeling sore in odd places. Who knew your bum could hurt?! Well, I'll be feeling it even more come morning when I try to get out of bed. Oh yeah, not looking forward to that.
Saturday, June 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My bum hurts after I do yardwork somtimes. Think of it as a good hurt.
No pain, no gain. I really don't like that saying. I hope it doesn't hurt too much! :D
Yeeouch! The trick I've learned is to stretch after I get warmed up instead of before. Works better when the muscles are limber. Much pity coming your way!
Post a Comment