I was tagged by Bringing Good Home for another meme. I guess I have to reveal eight things about myself. Here's the rules....
…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
I wonder how long it will take me to come up with eight things? Let's see....
- I used to looooove the color blue
- but now it's red
- tulips are my favorite flower
- I share my birthday with my friend Chris (although she is one year younger)
- I learned how to drive on a stick shift
- I currently drive an automatic and it is the first non-stick vehicle I've driven/owned, ever.
- I have lived in three states (California, Oregon, Michigan)
- This Friday I will have been married for 11 whole years.
Amanda at Oh Amanda
Cat at MommyCat
Wendy in her Tiki Hut
Mary in Mary-land
Heather, the Orchard Girl
Chris, at The Mayne Events
Jenn at her Ivy Six Pack
and
Kim, whom has been self diagnosed with Temporary? Insanity
There you go, ladies, you've done been 'tagged'. So, in your not-so-free-time go post 8 things about yourself.
6 comments:
Hi! Cool new layout. You inspired me to make some updates of my own!
Love the new layout! Maybe when the kiddos go back to school I'll be studious and figure out how to do more fun stuff on mine!
I love being it! I see what odd facts I can come up with.
How fun!!! Happy anniversary on Friday!! 11 years is awesome!
Thanks for the tag! =)
I love the new layout too!
And I also love tulips. Tulips and sunflowers and lilies. :)
Have a GREAT evening!
You are blogging up a storm! I can't keep up! I love your new look, and thanks for the tag. I hope it doesn't take me 8 days to get around to it...
Post a Comment