Monday, July 2

Keeping an Eye on My Kids

Last week I had to take Miss Isabel to the doctors office. While we were in the waiting room (filled with toys) waiting for Isabel to be called back into the exam room I saw a sign on the door. It read:

Unattended children
will be given an
Espresso
and a
free puppy!

Um, yes, I was watching my kids.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a clever sign...I would keep a very close eye on the kids.

Danana Banana said...

That's perfect!

I might print some and put them up in other places with lots of kiddos! Heehee.

Ivymamma said...

If only Wal-mart had the same policy!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

That's hilarious! Maybe I'll suggest my husband put up a similar sign in his office waiting room. =P

I am MommaCat said...

Hahhaha....that's a crack up :)

Anonymous said...

I saw that sign in a bank once too! I loved it! =)

Amanda said...

That is hilarious! Very convincing too!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute!