My friend Mary has a new look on her blog, so I asked her where she found her fabulous new template. Being the good friend that she is, she informed me of yet another site that has free blog templates (she had no idea that I am a blog-template-perusing addict). So I did what any self-respecting blog-template-perusing addict would do, I perused the site and found a few templates that I like.
In fact, I found two that I like very much! There is this one and this one. I'm not sure which I like better. What do you think?
Since I couldn't make up my mind, I asked Mae. She had helped me to decide on my current template (although I didn't go with her choice - sorry Mae!). I showed her the two templates and asked her which one she liked best. This is the account of our conversation:
Me: Here's the template I have now. Then there is this one and this one. Which one do you like?
Mae: Would you stop changing your blog and make up your mind!
Monday, October 15
She Sure Told Me!
Posted by
Deanne
at
5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
We oldest children seem to kinda cut right to the chase, huh? Have fun template shopping!
What a cutie! I'll have to go check them out! :)
Mae is so funny!
I love the second one (the one with the circles on the boarder), it is so cheery.
I feel so honored to be mentioned in your post :)
What a clever kid!
Tell her it's just like changing your clothes.
However, that being said, I really like your current design the best!
Hahahaha...I love her response! I don't get that response from my kids, but I do from my husband ;)
Oops, forgot to tell you which layout I liked. I like the second choice..the big dots with the pretty colors :)
Post a Comment