Wednesday, February 20

How to Get Your Husband to Cancel His 3-day Business Trip

.....get sick!

This has not quite gone the way I'd hoped it would go. *sigh* Oh well.

Enough said, now I'm going to go collapse on the couch and watch Dora. Oh the joy.

5 comments:

Mary said...

That is such a bummer! I hope you feel better soon!

Sarah said...

I remember when sick on the couch meant a grown-up movie. I've been watching Veggie Tales and Cars. Over and over and over.

Karen said...

Your husband would do that?! Because mine won't even call off work when I've got the flu and have 4 kids to take care of, 4 dogs to let in and out (some not housebroken) and a kennel and stable to care for outside.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're sick. I think a better plan would have been to find someone to keep the kiddos and go with him. I just took my kiddo along, and we are enjoying a lot more of the LasVegas sunshine than Josh is.

I am MommaCat said...

How nice of Ryan to stay for you. I hope you feel better real soon :)