Tuesday, February 19

YouTube Tuesday - White and Nerdy

This is a video that makes us laugh! I was amazed to find that Weird Al was still around, and even more so to realize how talented he really is. Anyway, here's a glimpse into our world of silliness.....enjoy! **extra credit for those who can name the back up dancer!

5 comments:

Ivymamma said...

That was funny!!! I think I'm offically white & nerdy! And Donny osmond was hilarious!!!!!

I am MommaCat said...

That was awsome..LOL! I shared w/ Jess and laughed. I can't believe Donny was in the video...that was great.

Anonymous said...

That was great..I had to link it in my blog too! I so love Donny Osmond!

Anonymous said...

PS...did you catch the glimpse of Seth Greene in there too!

tricki_nicki said...

That is by far one of my favorite videos. I CRACK up every time I see it!!