Monday, April 14

My Next Pair of Sandals......

Aren't they cute??! I haven't bought them. Yet. But like the Proverbs 31 woman, I am 'considering' them. I know, I know, buying a pair of shoes can't quite be compared to purchasing a field, but my point is that I'm not being impulsive. I'm going to think about it and hopefully in the end make a wise choice and spend my money well.

I've been looking for a new pair of sandals and these have many things going for them. For instance, I like that they are leather, and RED, have a rubber sole (easy on feet when being on them all day!), as well as being easy to take on and off, and I think they will go well with both shorts/capris and jeans. I found them on REI's website and they have them in red and brown, but come on, how fun is brown when they can be had in RED?!

Like I said, I haven't bought them, yet. Maybe if I save up my Craigslist money and do well with selling stuff in an upcoming garage sale.......then I'll get them! What do you think? Are they me?

6 comments:

Mary said...

Those are stinking cute! Where did you find them? I want some too - they look perfect for lots of summer walks. Way better than flip flops!

Deanne said...

Mary....rei.com! yes, just what i was thinking...perfect for summer walks, hikes and daily life. I must get me some! Oooo....we could be twins! :)

ohAmanda said...

Oh, I love them!!

Anonymous said...

They're very cute, and very you!

Anonymous said...

Love 'em! You do love red don't you? Well, I think they're me too and we could match! Triplets?

wendy said...

I am going to check these out. I wonder what shipping is...