Sunday, September 20

I Signed Papers, Took Pictures

Yep, that's what I did on Friday when we were at the house for the inspection. A lot of it. I consider the paper signing as training for closing day. And the pictures? Well, I just need to share my excitement and what better way to do that than to take and post pics??!

Here are a few to get an idea of how the Lord is blessing us with our soon-to-be-home!


front of the house with a spec of lawn

living room with a nice built in bookcase and cabinet!

dining room and kitchen....with a walk-in pantry!

family room (piano not included, darn!)


patio and pooooool

come, take a turn with me on the grounds, will you?



7 comments:

Danana Banana said...

Congratulations! Your family is going to make so many great memories there!

Danana Banana said...

Congratulations! Your family is going to make so many great memories there!

Anonymous said...

My Friend, it is beautiful!! I am so excited for you!!

Carrie said...

We are super excited for you guys!!!

I am MommaCat said...

It looks like such a great house! Thanx for sharing the pics :)

Textiler said...

Woooo hooooooooo!!!

Becca said...

It's GORGEOUS!!! Well done!!!!