When buying a house that is not new, you don't get the option of choosing features. Things like flooring, cabinets and countertops are part of the package and not easily changed. It's just something that I have to learn to live with wether I like them or not. Now, I know that granite is all the rage but I don't think I'd necessarily pick it if I had the choice. But, I must admit that I like the countertops in my kitchen.
I like the gray and black combination. And I know I'm gonna like it when it comes time to roll out my pie crust. The other thing I like about my granite countertops is that it covers/hides a multitude of mess. The counters don't add stress to my life as I look around me to see what needs to be cleaned and picked up after. And after a quick wipe down, any clean-up stress I may have had is now gone.
I love my countertops!!
2 comments:
Just another thing we have in common with our new-to-us houses :) I was laughing at the fact that I went from trying to cover our chipped up pink laminate to researching how to care for granite! Now it's lots of hot water, and a spritz with diluted rubbing alcohol after dinner...
They look so cool. I also envy your faucet.
Post a Comment