I really don't have much to say today but I feel the need to post something, it has been almost a week since my last one (sorry!). Today I am not well. I hab a cold. My throat started hurting yesterday and even two pain relievers did not make it go away. I took some Nyquil last night so that I could get some sleep. Man that stuff is nasty! I got one swallow down but almost heaved the second. I must say, I have a great gag reflex (my dentist knows all about that too!). I slept ok but more sound sleep would have been better. Maybe I need a nap today. I'll have to go to the store and get some night time gel capsules 'cause there is NO WAY I am chuggin' any more Nyquil tonight! This is why I can not be on any of those reality shows that require you to eat nasty things, I would so not win. So that means Fear Factor and Survior are out (I don't want to lounge around in a swimsuit all day with strangers on a derserted beach while starving anyway. Although it does seem to be a good wieght loss program--not that I need one). Maybe tomorrow I'll feel up to posting some pictures of the cards that my mom and I made at our stamp workshop over the weekend? *sigh* I gotta get ready to go out in public if I am to go to the store and get that cold medicine. Life doesn't stop for a busy mom.
Wednesday, November 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry you're not feeling good! That is a bummer.
I would love to see your cards - did you have a fun visit with your mom?
I hope that you are feeling better soon. I can't drink any medicine! Bleh! Theraflu tablets are also good!
Best "feel~good" remedy for a sore throat is tea........Add a cup of hot water with a huge tablespoon of honey and some fresh lemon juice. Or you can try the "gargle with warm water and salt" remedy. I usually gag on that one, so I don't think you will like it..hehehe. Hope you feel better soon!!!
Sorry to hear you have been under the weather! I hope you are feeling better and have been able to get some rest. Being a sick momma is no fun at all.
Post a Comment