Ryan has started his new blog! I am so proud.....he chose one of my suggestions. Welcome G Money to the blogging world! As I mentioned in my previous post, Ryan's blog is strickly about investments (no pics of his lovely wife and cute kids....bummer man!). He will talk about his newest finds and research he has done. One of the reasons he started it was because he wanted to make money with his investment writings and he can do that by allowing Adsense to post ads to his blog. If anyone clicks on the ad on his blog then he will make money. I don't know if he'll ever make much but I know that he enjoys discussing stocks, investments and the like, so I wish him all the best and hope it works well for him!
On another note.....for those of you who already have a blog with Blogspot, have you switched over to the new version? Everytime I log into my blog I get the sign up information on revising my blog with Google. I watched as Ryan set up his blog yesterday and some things have changed, like adding things to the sidebar links. I just wonder if it is easier to use? One thing I would like to see changed is be able to have Word type features while writing and editing a post in the 'Compose' section (like 'cut' and 'paste', I just found out that those features are available in the 'Edit Html' part). Does anyone know about other changes?
Monday, November 13
New Blog and Questions
Posted by
Deanne
at
12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm on with the Google beta system and I like it. My family blog is with typepad and I like how easy it is to change the set up when needed and to add things. The beta system here seems much easier than the old system and more like typepad.com. I like it!
I am considering switching over, but I keep putting it off. Maybe later this week I will take the plunge into beta.
Congrats to the new blogger!
Hello!! Recently I bought a December's Rose - Red Roses from Justflower store at Couponalbum.com & saved $10 by using coupon code 18FSP10..!!
Post a Comment