Monday, July 16

Birthday Babe



Today is Isabel's 2nd birthday. It's hard to believe that my baby is now, offically, a toddler and no longer a baby. She'll always be my baby, no matter what!

So in honor of Isabel this day I will blow up her birthday balloons to cover the floor and bake her some little cakes. We will keep it low key simple as we celebrate her tonight. Next weekend we'll celebrate a little more with family when we are in Modesto. I'm thinking we'll go to a park late afternoon or early evening and have cake and ice cream while the two year old plays and gets dirty. What more could a baby turned toddler want?!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday Isabel!!! Sounds like a fun party!!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Love that last picture - looks like such a happy girl!

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. Happy Birthday! I like your idea for a nice low key birthday, that's the way to go for me too!!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Issy! Hope the whole family has fun sharing the celebration.