The other morning I got up and did not find Caleb watching PBS as usual.
"Hmmmm, where could he be? He isn't still sleeping is he?!", I thought to myself.
So I went on a seeking mission where I found him in his room taking pictures with our camera. Later, as I was looking at some pictures I had taken, I came across the ones he had taken that morning. Here is a little sample of what he shot that morning. I say little for he took several!
What do you think? Maybe he has a future as a photojournalist???
Friday, July 6
Our Resident Photojournalist?
Posted by
Deanne
at
11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That last one is pricless!
I'm keeping our old camera for the girls to play with when they're older. Never know what talents they have that could be developed (hee hee...great pun, eh?).
Love it! Thank goodness for digital cameras and the delete button!
How fun to see the world through Caleb's eyes! That self portrait is adorable!
You gotta love that "middle man" Be sure your sins will find you out!
That is just tooooo funny
I love that shot with the tongue!!!
Slave labor and cheap entertainment. Isn't that why we have these little people? Love that last photo.
LOL....I love it..How funny and creative he is!
Post a Comment