Friday, August 10

Why I Haven't Posted in a Few Days

1. Mae and Caleb (affectionately known as Mae'leb) have been at Vacation Bible School all week!
2. I've been running errands like crazy while they are out of the house (and enjoying having just one kid with me, let me tell ya, is bliss!)
3. I've also enjoyed some one on one time with Isabel (it's a rare thing when one has three kids)
4. The house needed some tlc (oh, and my mom is coming to visit for a few days next week and I'd like her to think my house always looks fabulous!)
5. There were tons of laundry to be done in preparation for our trip to Modesto, Seattle, back to Modesto, then home again trip!
6. On top of all the above-mentioned items, I'm also pms-ing and I took some much needed naps!
7. Pack for trip
8. Load truck (and not forget anything or your four-year old will flip out) for trip
9. Oh yeah, let's not forget, drive to Modesto in a record 7 hour drive (whoo-hoo!)
10. Then there is always the excuse reason that I just didn't have anything post-worthy to write about.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Busy Busy Busy!

I hope you get everything done and stay sane (which I have a hard time doing with the lovely pms thrown in the mix)! Have a nice visit with your madre!

Danana Banana said...

Wow - y'all are busy!!

Anonymous said...

No worries!

Ivymamma said...

No apologies necessary. We understand busy, but boring...never. Everyday life is why we blog!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Having a life is such a wonderful reason to neglect you blog for a few days, isn't it? =)