In honor of Ryan's birthday today I am posting this hilarious video. It's called 'One Semester of Spanish - Love Song'. Ryan has enjoyed learning Spanish and Portuguese, and he found this video last night so I thought I'd share with you all today. It's a peek into what makes Ryan laugh, which is something I like to see him do.
Happy Birthday big guy!
Tuesday, October 9
You Tube Tuesday - Celebratnig Ryan!
Posted by
Deanne
at
7:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OMG...That is really funny and that guy is sooo cheesy..hahaha :)
Thanx for sharing and making me laugh!
Feliz Complianos Ryan!!!!
That's awesome!
Happy Birthday Ryan!
That was so cool! I love it. And that's basically all the spanish I remember from my 3 years of highschool espanol.
Happy Birthay Ryan!
After three years of spanish the only thing I remember is "Beans, Beans the Musical Fruit" (in spanish. Other than that, can't you just add an o to the end of the English word?
Too funny! Have a great day. Happy Birthday, Ryan.
I took 2 years of spanish and I recognized only some of that! Too funny!!! :)
I sent this on to my kids' spanish teacher - it is so funny...I loved the "no remebero how to say 11!"
Post a Comment