Wednesday, April 16

Isabel's Words

Isabel is really taking off with talking. She says new words all the time. Of course this is another fun stage to be in. Ryan and I love it when the kids say new things and when they say them in ways that are not quite correct. Cute stuff! That's all I gotta say.


Here is a ever-growing list of words that Isabel says (and the meanings):

Bow - Isabel
Cae-Lah (and later) Kah-Lah - Caleb
Cam-ma - Grandma
Cam-ma - Grandpa
beekee bug - lady bug (my personal favorite)
gug - hug
kick - kiss (who doesn't need a good kick every once in a while?)
c-d-d - dvd
fwhy - flower
drink - orange (color or the fruit)
drink fwhy - orange flower (of course!)
duice - juice
watey - water
gock - sock
meee - please
cyco - motorcycle
cyco-mama - look mama, a motorcycle! (gee, thanks Isabel.)
sue - shoe
pimmy sue - pimpy shoe
tootie - turtle (what did you think it meant?)
liney - lion
may-mo - rainbow
pidey - spider
I did-ee - I did it!
dinney - dinner
gway - yogurt (isn't that what Miss Muffet ate....curds and gway?)
what-choo - bless you

6 comments:

Ivymamma said...

What kind of shoes are you wearing????

Deanne said...

I must confess.....the shoes are not mine, they're Ryan's! But in all honesty, the shoes are not 'pimpy', they are just stinkin' cool and we call them pimpy. We're just white and nerdy like that.

Ivymamma said...

I think I need a picture to understand "pimmy" shoes!

Deanne said...

I'll see what I can do 'bout that, but not today, and maybe not even tomorrow. As I tell the kids....we'll see.

wendy said...

I love the list of "Bow's" words. How fun to have them all on paper. you are going to love that in a few years! What a cutie!

Danana Banana said...

What a cutie! Before you know it she'll be talking your ear off.

PS - thanks for definition of pimpy shoes in your next post!