Thursday, September 18

Happy Blogoversary to Me!

Today is the day. Two years ago this very day I began to grace the world wide web with my thoughts and daily happenings. I know you all are so grateful I did. I just know it. *big grin* It's been quite a ride, that's for sure. This blogging thing is so much bigger than I thought it was. Actually, when I started I didn't completely understand what a blog was. But two years later here I still am! And it's been fun!

I wasn't sure what I'd do for my blogoversary. Last year I did a picture tour of my life. This year, well, I didn't have any real thoughts or plans and now that it's here it's a little too late for fun things like a picture tour of anything (or even a list of 100 things about me). Too much is going on in life at the moment to give much thought to planning a nifty blogoversary event anyway. But I have seen a few people open their blog to their friends to ask them questions. Hmmmm.....I can do that! What do you think? Is there anything you'd like to ask me (with in reason and modesty?) If so, have at it! Leave me a question or two (or 10) and I'll do a post tomorrow answering them. How's that?!

Happy Blogoversary to me (and to you, my ever-faithful readers!)!!!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary!

Questions:

1. How did you meet your husband?
2. What is your favorite meal to make?
3. Do you like fish tacos?
4. How tall are you?
5. Do you still love Nightrider?

I am MommaCat said...

Happy Blogoversary to youuu!

My question for you is... What has been your favorite post so far & why?

Michelle said...

I love that you said "with in reason and modesty." I can't imagine ever asking any unreasonable or immodest questions. What I want to know is...1.)what is your favorite color,2.) what outfit makes you so happy when you wear it, 3.)do you have any awesome dance moves, and 4.)what is your favorite artistic pursuit?

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Kids,Cookies and more of the same said...

Happy Blogoversary!!

1.What was your favorite movie from the 80's?
2.What dessert could you (almost) eat endlessly?

Thany said...

HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY!!
Here you go....
1. If you had a boat what would you name it?
2. If money was no object, what silly thing would you buy first?
3. From which store would you want a 10 minute shopping spree?