I'm so pathetic! I just got home from an aerobic workout class, a class I had to walk out of! It was either I leave or stay there and throw up! I chose the former. I still felt tired and weak when I got home. Ryan suggested I have a metabolism issue and I should eat some sugar item to get back to normal. My sugar item is a watermellon Otter-Pop. Yum. Actually, ewe! I chose the watermellon one so that my lips and tounge would be a normal color when I pick up Mae and Caleb from school in a little bit. Could you imagine me showing up with green lips?! I do feel better now that I've had the nasty popcicle. How do these kids eat these things? Better question.....why did I buy them?
Well, so much for my workout! Maybe I should stick to water aerobics or the stationary bike. (sigh) I'm so pathetic!
Tuesday, October 17
Tuesday Workout
Posted by
Deanne
at
10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel your pain. I am so uncoordinated - aerobics is just embarrassing! And I never have cute workout clothes -
so I just go jogging around our neighborhood...but it is getting cold and I hate to get up early in the cold...shouldn't be a problem in Hawaii!
Post a Comment