The other day I was relaxing on the couch while watching a design show, and Caleb was sitting on my lap. He was being very quiet and started playing with my hands. Soon I heard him singing a little song as he played with my fingers. I thought 'how sweet!'. I couldn't quite make out the words he was singing, but still I thought I was having a sweet moment with him as I listened to him sing. Then I heard what he was singing. Caleb was quietly singing the Spider Man song as he maneuvered my fingers into the position to release spider webs.
Not sure if that was the sweet moment I thought I was having. Guess I'll take what I can get these days!
Thursday, August 7
Does Whatever A Spider Can
Posted by
Deanne
at
5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute - take what you can get!
It's still a very sweet moment! He won't always want to sit on your lap and make spiderman webs.
Post a Comment