For Mae and Caleb, school starts today! At this point they are very excited about going, and so am I! Don't get me wrong, I love my kids and this has been a great summer....but it's time to start school and get back into the routine of things. In fact, I'm a bit giddy over it! Caleb will start kindergarten and Mae the 2nd grade. This means I'll have the first half of the day with just Isabel. Who knew going grocery shopping with just one child would give me such excitement?!
This little commercial sums up how I'm feeling as my kids head out for their first day back.
Tuesday, August 19
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
Posted by
Deanne
at
7:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I hope I run into you and Isabelle at the grocery store. I'd love to see you going up and down the aisles with such enthusiasm!
CLASSIC.
This is hilarious. I think every mother can relate! We start Monday.
I totally agree! That commercial was too funny! :)
We still have 2 weeks of summer vacation left. I am ready for school to start!
Hmmm.... I too am ready to start school and get back to a routine but since I homeschool my kids I think I'm lacking the excitment you all feel. :>P I do enjoy teaching them though. And as far as grocery shopping goes.... it's amazing how much faster it goes with 1 vs. 4! I go at 6 AM every friday so that I can leave the kids!
LOVE the video!! You are soooo funny!
Post a Comment